< back to support
WHERE ARE MY PAST EVENTS?
By default, the iPhone will only sync events that are not older than 2 months. If you want to keep all events, you
have to change this in the System Settings of your iPhone, or in iTunes.
- Open System Settings
- Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Scroll all the way down to Sync
- Set Sync to your preferences
If you do not have a Sync
item, please check the iTunes Settings below:
- Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to iTunes
- Go into the details screen for your iPhone
- Set Do not sync events older than 30 days to your preferences