< back to support
All my events get an alert set, event though I did not set one myself!?
This is actually a setting of your Google Calendar: all newly created events will get a default alarm of 10 minutes. You can change this at the Google Calendar website under Settings.
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar
- Log in with your username and password
- When logged in, click on Settings
- Next, click on Settings for Calendar
- A new screen will open, click on Calendars
- For each calendar, click on Alerts
- Remove the default alert by clicking on Remove
- Click on the Save button