< back to support
My events have a different time than in Apple's calendar
Time differences are always caused by calendar using different timezones: this can cause your events to be one or more hours off, for example.
The solution is to ensure both apps use the same timezone.
Also see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4504.
Ensure the iPhone's calendar and Week Calendar are using the same timezone:
- A. Please check the default calendar apps TimeZone support at System Settings > Email, Contacts, Calendars > Timezone Support.
- B. Ensure that Week Calendar uses the same settings. To do so, please do the following:
- tap on the little gear icon in the bottom bar (1st icon next to the today button)
- in the upper-left corner, tap on "Settings"
- go into the "Calendar" entry
- Make sure that under "TimeZone Support" the same settings are used as you found at step A.
If this fails:
Please remove your synced iCal calendars from your iPhone, wait 5 minutes and re-add them again. This usually clears the timezone cache of your iCal calendars.